Select Cemetery:
Search for Surname:  Perform Search -- Input all or part of Surname, if left blank - all records will be returned.
Return to Cemeteries

 

Bethlehem Cemetery
(Washtenaw )
2801 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 USA
(734) 761-6878
The land for this cemetery was deeded in 1833 to Bethlehem Church. The first burial was held in 1883. It is considered to be both the oldest and largest cemetery in the County, containing the graves of many notable German and Greek families. Located by Jackson Road, on the outskirts of Ann Arbor, the cemetery was accessible to farmers in the outlying areas. The original Bethlehem Church shared its land with the cemetery. Stones from the church foundation can still be found on the site.
 
Washtenaw County DT-29 Historical Marker
Older sections of Bethlehem Cemetery