Renew your GSWC Membership!
- Attend monthly lectures and classes from September to May with engaging and talented speakers, sustained by your dues. The meetings are open to all.
- Receive a mailed copy of our quarterly journal, Family History Capers. Members have access from the every name index directly to each issue with the click of a mouse. The every name index on the website is open to all. Members also may browse all back copies of the Family History Capers.
- Receive a mailed copy of our newsletter News-Pages containing society news, meeting summaries, and topical items.
- Access member-only databases including cemetery records, and indexes. Click here for a full list of databases.
- Receive E-mail alerts about upcoming events.
- Support our library of over 2,000 books and manuscripts, vital records, cemetery records and census records as well as microfilm and microfiche. Our focus is records of Washtenaw and surrounding counties but we have books and records of national and international interest as well.
- Submit a query about ANY ancestor to the Family History Capers. Non-members can submit only Washtenaw County ancestors.
- Add surnames (with place and date) to your profile on the GSWC website.
- Submit ancestor charts for surname indexing in the Family History Capers.
- Be involved with promoting genealogy thru volunteer projects. Click Here
- Network with other genealogists and form friendships with area researchers
The membership year runs from July 1 through June 30. Applications received after March 1 will be applied to the next membership year unless otherwise requested. Dues are not prorated. Family membership consists of up to 4 members at the same address and will receive one mailing.
*Note: Please include additional names, at same mailing address, for family membership when you checkout (special instructions).
To Join NOW Online via Major Credit Card or PayPal - Safe, Secure, and Simple:
Click on View Cart to see the items in your PayPal Shopping Cart. You can modify or remove items before checking out.
To Join by Mail: Click here for GSWC membership form, fill-out the form, and mail-in with your check.